Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Last Blog



My blogging for APNA is at an end. Hopefully the tradition can continue. Each year more and more nurses join APNA, increasing the ratio of members that are used to and familiar with online resources such as this blog. So this kind of thing should have a future. But without member participation it is quite difficult. This lack of participation is normal in the first year of any endevour though.

In the last year, especially the last 6 months, I have been adding to my fund of knowledge more then ever before in psych. nursing. But sometimes it get's lonely in the office. And belonging to an organisation like APNA becomes essential.

I go now to the first pre-conference session here in the Twin Cities. I hope I will see you at the conference. Thank you for sticking with me the last year.

Peace, Gisli

No comments: